Re: [Usability] Find / Next / Find Next

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 00:57 +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:

> About recipe, it certainly shouldn't be a recipe but a common
> implementation. It would be much more handy to have 700 lines of findbar
> in a library.

True, but we do need somewhere to design the thing first :)  Perhaps we
need two kinds of recipe: 'work-in-progress' and 'ready to go in a code
library somewhere'.

Actually this one ("in-place searching") is already on the little list I
started anyway:
http://live.gnome.org/HumanInterfaceGuidelines

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group