[Usability] New UI for gnome-about-me capplet

hi

i'm the maintainer of the gnome-about-me capplet that is in the control
center, i'm thinking about redoing the UI for the new release of gnome.

Currently i have thought about something like the screenshot attached.

Clicking on the picture of the first screenshort would show a file
selector in the $prefix/share/pixmap/faces directory.

Clicking on the change password would bring the dialog shown in the
second screenshot.

Clicking on the "Address book card" would show a dialog very simmilar to
the current evolution "new contact" dialog.

What do you think about this new UI? how can it be improved?

Thank you very much,
Diego