Re: [Usability] Usability and Various Topaz Concept Designs

Sarah

If you have not done so already it might be a good idea to join the
mailing list so your posts are not blocked in the moderation queue and you
can have an active discussion without everyone needing to CC you in every
reply.

I drafted a long reply attempting to respond to the many suggestions you
made in your email but I have decided a short comment migth be better.

Suggestions are certainly interesting but it is the developers writing
code who make it happen.  I can only offer encouragement for people to try
to implement their ideas or try breaking it down and make smaller detailed
enhancement requests.

Best of Luck

Sincerely

Alan Horkan