Re: [Usability] gdm configuration dialog

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 13:47 +0100, Simon Howard wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm new to the usability list but it is an issue that interests me and
> part of the attraction of GNOME to me is its usability over other
> environments.
>
> I recently filed a bug on GNOME bugzilla about the state of the gdm
> configuration dialog.  Does anyone have any comments or ideas relating
> to this?

FWIW, I'm actually working with the maintainer on a redesign (well, I'm
supposed to be... have been on vacation for a bit).  I was planning to
make my thoughts public one way or another when we had something more
concrete to show, so your bug report will probably be my first port of
call :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group