Re: [Usability] Re: New "Add to panel" dialog

> * Are applet descriptions really that important ? The main reason why I> first chose to use mainly icons and applet names while putting the
> descriptions aside is that I really don't believe they provide a lot
> more information than just the applet's name, most of the time. I think

Yes they are! I very infrequently use the applets, but when I do use
them, I don't want to have to browse around to find the thing I need.
I have this crazy idea that applets on the gnome-panel look cluttered
and take up system resources so I never put them there but always:
right click -> add to panel ... -> use applet -> right click -> remove
applet.

--
mvh Björn