Re: [Usability] New "Add to panel" dialog

> > * Applets are organized into categories.
>
> I'm not sure whether categories are good or not: it's really hard to get
> them right since applets do not easily fall in one and only one category.

Which was why I ditched them when I first made the add to panel dialog.

Having a layout like this

[   ] Applet name          [    ] Applet name
[   ] Applet description  [    ] Applet description

Then sorting the applets alphabetically might give better layout and
views, with the description being a smaller font, or the applet name
in bold. And solve the issue of having the decription only appear in
another part of a window when the user clicks something.

iain