Re: [Usability] Docu of Keybindings of Startmenu

Hi,

I am not involved in the development of gnome, and uses only parts of
gnome (theme-engine) on-top of fluxbox, but I will try to answer you're
questions anyway. So if I say something that is incorrect, please
correct me.

In gnome you would use the menu key (I think, as I am not in gnome, so I
can't test.), or it might be one of the windows keys (called super or so
by xev)

If you're running another desktop manager they would have their
settings, which might be the same as in Gnome, but still independent.

Best Regards
Leif Linse