Re: [Usability] Video/Image Thumbnails

Jaap Haitsma wrote:
Steven Garrity wrote:
Am I just imagining, or did thumbnails of video files in Nautilus used
to have a film-edge border on the right and left side of the thumbnails?

AFAIK they still have. Take a look at your gconf keys at /desktop/gnome/thumbnailers

My gconf keys point to "gst-thumbnail %u %o" - so perhaps some of the non-default gstreamer stuff I have installed is taking over?

Just to be clear, I *am* getting thumbnails (as opposed to just mime-type icons) - just not with the film-strip borders on them. Here's a screenshot:

http://actsofvolition.com/images/screenshots/gnome/video-thumbnails.png

Is a default Gnome setup still (or was it ever) putting the film-strip borders on video thumbnails?

Thanks,
Steven Garrity