[Usability] UI Guidelines for GNOME-related Web Interfaces

Hi,

Are there any guidelines for GNOME related web interfaces? I am looking
for something like the HIG for HTML pages.

Obviously, since web sites all have an individual look and feel, such
guidelines wouldn't be as strict as the HIG, but there are other
problems where a specification might be helpful.
For example, I am looking for the best way to display and handle a tree
in this page:

http://debain.org/stuff/gnoribic-content.png

I believe that it were helpful if such trees were handled in a
consistent manner.
Is anyone aware of such guidelines? And any GNOME-related web interfaces
as a reference, maybe?

-Samuel