Re: [Usability] Nautilus: Overwrite Existing File/Folder Dialog Buttons

What about extracting the "process all" to a checkbox option, thus
avoiding the Skip All/Replace All redundancy? You'd have this
interface:

The following existing files will be replaced with the new ones:
<List box with all the files being processed>

[X] Ask what to do for each file

[Cancel] [Skip] [Replace]

or with a radio button:

The following existing files will be replaced with the new ones:
<List box with all the files being processed>

( ) Apply this action to all files
(.) Ask what to do for each file

[Cancel] [Skip] [Replace]