Re: [Usability] changing view with key strokes.

Hi Thilo,

Thilo Pfennig wrote:
I just cam across the fact that the shortcuts for inreasing and
decreasing the view of a page are different in Evolution and Epiphany.
Maybe in more applications?

Evolution:
Strg+8, Strg+9

Epiphany,Evince,gnome-terminal, Abiword (no hint in menu):
Strg+-, Strg++

Openoffice.org:
no keystrokes?

In gedit the text size ca only be controlled via "settings". I donät
know why, because I think gedit often gets used as a text viewer.
EOG uses Strg+-, Strg++ (or Ctrl+-, Ctrl++ for those with an english keyboard) too. Sounds like is would be a good idea to make this a recommendation or even better add this to the Shortcut-Prefs.

Stefan