Re: [Usability] Re: Screenshots as videos

Shaun McCance wrote:

1) In order to ensure that I take screenshots with all the default
settings, I have a seperate user on my account.  It's really handy
to be able to run that user's desktop in xnest.  But I can't do the
Alt+Printscreen trick, because my top-level session eats it.  Being
able to do a single window screenshot without a global keybinding
would help me a lot.

GIMP has a feature which will allow you to do that.