[Usability] sorry, but not convinced

hi guys...
i'm sorry, i did my best trying to adapt to this spatial mode.
just couldn't.
yes, i can drag and drop from on ewindw to another.. but that's why people
should have the option of opeing a certain folder in a new window...
but liek it is now... (i'm currently trying to use 2.6) it's so freeckin
hard... i keep on closing windows i don't need because they take up most
of my desktop space!
for me, this spatial mode islik eopening a new terminal each time a i do a
"cd" on a directory...and unless i go back and close them all.. i'll end
up with one terminal per existing directory!!
i think that before saying that this is a desktop for everyone, maybe you
should have asked 5% of this everyone...

Walid BAKKAR