Re: [Usability] Hide the Desktop folder

--- Julien Olivier <julo altern org> wrote:
> And I also believe that the "desktop" shortcut
> should be removed from
> the places menu in spatial Nautilus (as the desktop
> shouldn't be
> viewable twice in spatial Nautilus).

Or perhaps the command could reveal the desktop by
minimizing all windows?

On the subject of things being viewable twice in
spatial Nautilus, what about links? When I make a link
to another folder, say to another drive that I've
mounted in /mnt but want to access within my home
folder, I can get two windows to the same folder that
can have different view options (such as background
colour).

Joachim