[Re: [Usability] The ``Replace File''

Hi all,

I am new to this group, and also new to gnome but still I am not new to GUI. I saw this discussion going on over gnome REPLACE FILE issue. I just wanna put my point too..

http://www.geocities.com/philbull_tk/gnome_dlg_mockup.png

As v all can see in the figure the dialog just has 2 actions :-
  1. Overwrite the existing file.
  2. Skip the operation.
I wud just like u all to consider a situtaion in which u copy some entries saved with same file name at different locations and now u want all at one place. So all the entries shud be stored in 1 and only 1 file.

All I am trying to say is there shud a third option....
Just gimme ur viewz on it...
If I am wrong somewhere do correct me I wud feel obliged...

Thanx

Enjoy Life,
SandyTheFire