Re: [Usability] new feature: dragging file folder folder opens it ?

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 13:06 +0200, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> This behaviour is also know on Macs: If you hold a file longer over an
> existing folder after some seconds this folder opens and you can then
> browse further (deeper). Maybe this would be nice with GNOME 2.12 and
> the new tree mode? Or is it planed already?

It's called spring folders and is patented by Apple. Read the archives
on lists.gnome.org, it has some insight as to why we can't add this
feature to nautilus.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
"At last England have appointed a manager who speaks English better than
the players" - Brian Clough, on the appointment of Sven-Goran Eriksson.