Re: [Usability] Progress Bars

On 2 Apr 2005, at 13:43, Age Bosma wrote:

You've got a point though some programs do tend to use multiple progress bars. Should this be something to address in the HIG with e.g. one or two examples to prevent people from using multiple progress bars?

Sure, sounds like a useful thing to mention... feel free to file a bug against the HIG with the suggestion.

FWIW I don't like some of the examples we have there already-- there's far too much information in them that would be overkill for most situations-- so I'd like to think we'll be revamping this section a bit for the next release anyway :)

Cheeri,
Calum.