Re: [Usability] The eternal fileselector dilemma :)

Lemmit Kaplinski wrote:

*Why does the primary function of the expanded filechooser get only 19% of screen real estate?*

Who does not like counting percentages, look at it this way: *There are only five items visible*.

I agree with this. The dialog makes me feel claustrophobic. IMHO it should be maximized by default, and I find horrible that it doesn't even have a maximize button.

I also don't like the fact that there is no "drag here" widget, in case I have the file open in nautilus already.

Mau