Re: [Usability] The eternal fileselector dilemma :)

On Mi, 2004-10-20 at 15:55 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 13:46 +0200, xerces8 wrote:
> > Ah, so the GNOME filechooser hides the location of the file from the user ?
> >
> > "Now where did the damn program put my file ????!!!"
> >
> > I hope I am missing something ( I don't use GNOME this year ).
>
> You could at least try to use it before making ranty comments.

I don't think was all that negative, I'm don't think the not using Gnome
is in any way related to the problem.

Still, I don't know a program not telling me, where it saves the files
(maybe that's because I don't use Epiphany??). So it would be quite big
a help to know, what you're talking about, David Bal. The file selector
shows the location in the button bar above the files. (Now I wonder are
you blind? :)
Anyways, please make a statement.
Take care, use Gnome if possible, and convince other people to do the
same!

The other David B.