[Usability] Epi and bookmarks

Just a question... is it true, as I've heard, that Epiphany doesn't
manage multiple bookmarks levesl? There's only the possibility to create
first level groups?
Sorry for the question but I've never used Epi... just heard talking
about... and from the screenshot it seems so...
I can only wonder what would happen if all my bookmarks were grouped
first-level!!! A nightmare! finding something would be very hard...
If it's so, in my opinion this is enought to keep using Galeon or even
Firefox (which have even a better bookmark management)...

D a n i e l e  L e v o r a t o
InfoCamere S.c.p.A
049/82888681
System Engineer