Re: [Usability] User problems and practices with modern desktopsystems

Thank you for all your comments, there are some aspects i didn't mentioned yet. What I would like to have or like to design is a new filesystem, maybe based on a relational database, but not on top of an existent filesystem. The system may still run on a filesystem, but not the userdata, that what we now call "desktop" and the objects inside.