Re: [Usability] Some usability feedback

Kalle Vahlman <kalle vahlman gmail com> writes:
> Too bad he didn't try to type more letters, as it would have worked
> the same way...
> (type "ab" and it will select "absint" instead of "bugger")

There's a problem with find-as-you-type in Nautilus at the moment, for
me. I have all my directories listed first, and other files later, and
if a folder has a similar name to the file I'm looking for, my
selection ends up far enough for the file that I still have to resort
to visual search and click. Is there an easy "find next match" feature
or something similar to help out with this?

--
One love,
Sunnan