[Usability] FileChooser UI: labels?

I'm sure that Seth and co. have thought about this already, and have
good reasons, but I haven't seen anything about it, so just in case...

Why doesn't the FileChooser have GtkLabels to say what the bookmarks and
path (and maybe the folder) are?

People will find the bookmarks thing at the left confusing without some
title (I guess a bold borderless frame title). I think a lot of people
will think that it is the parent folder of the files that they see at
the right.

At the least, tooltips for the Add/Remove buttons, might help a bit. Or
there could be titles for the 2 sets of bookmarks - Standard and Custom,
maybe?

Also, I don't think that everyone recognises paths unless they are
called paths, particularly with the new, unfamiliar, path button thing.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com