Re: [Usability] Is this a good idea (gnome-schedule related)

gnome-schedule at cvs.gnome.org

You are of course free to help us with the efforts. There is one thing
that you should know and thats that it's being written using PyGTK and
Python.

I still dislike this decision to use PyGTK (the current stable version)
lacks support for A LOT widgets in Gtk 2.4.

We decided to program this using PyGTK to be compatible with Fedora's
system-config-* tools, while I don't agree that PyGTK is a binding that
is god enough for this purpose :-(. Well, the stable tree is not.

So you are free to hate us for that decision. We are doing the same
thing.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org