[Usability] HIG dialogs

Hi,

Since the search function of our mailing lists is broken, and google
does not give me anything useful, I'll take the risk of bringing this
up:

Can some one point me to instructions on how to get the exterior borders
of the buttons in the action area of a GtkDialog to be aligned with the
borders of the rest of the dialog in a way that does not break when one
changes the theme?

Glade allows you to set the corresponding style properties on the
horizontal button box in a dialog, but these is not theme-change
resistant.

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
http://www.gnome.org/~mariano