Re: [Usability] spatial Nautilus, Filechooser: some suggestions

Hello, here's my two pence:

On Saturday 03 July 2004 15:35, Thorsten Seitz wrote:
> 6. It should be possible to bookmark folders from their Nautilus windows.

100 % agree

> 7. Filesystem bookmarks should be accessible from the Locations menu in
> Nautilus windows.

Disagree. I believe there should be a GLOBAL button on the gnome-panel, which
opens the bookmark list.  It would spare one click in some situation, and has
no drawback over your solution, as far as I can see.

PS: At the risk of repeating myself: I believe also a "recent locations"
button should be in the gnome-panel. It works very well in my app:

 http://logicaldesktop.sourceforge.net

(try it! It's easy, it's a python script).

Mau