Re: [Usability] The basic problem of creating new documents

Hi,

I'm not getting into this discussion, just to say that "Save As"
is not necessary because you cannot create a new document.  If
you do "New" and the "Save" in any application, it works just
like "Save As".  But "Save As" is needed for when you modify an
existing document and then you decide that you want to keep the
original and save the changes under another name.  I cannot see
how you can do this by avoiding "Save As".

behdad