RE: [Usability] RE: UI-Review - Monday Jan 19th!

> > Given that the
> be best to
> proposed
> > >
> > > As soon as possible if I have my way.
> >
> > Luckily our task is to propose and represent the consensus of
> > the community, not the Murray.
>
> Exactly where have I suggested otherwise? I'm just reassuring
> Seth that I (as a member of the release team) understand the
> need for a prompt decision. What is the problem?

Ah, I see that you might have misinterpreted "As soon as possible if I have
my way" as "as soon as possible if everybody agrees to just rubber-stamp
whatever decision I choose" rather than "I want it to be as soon as
possible". Of course that's not what I meant, and I'm surprised that anybody
might imagine that I meant that, particularly as I keep emphasising the
consensus.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net