Re: [Usability] Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s NewFileSelector

Judging from the volume of mail from you in this thread, and the Subject
lines in your replies, I don't guess you are replying to daily digests.
Please don't cut and paste text from other mails that you are replying
to, in your reply to someone else's mail. It makes it look as if the
person you are replying to, said something they did not, and is very
confusing. I certainly don't like to get replies to my mail, and then
have it be full of replies to other mails, without those other mails
even being referenced, other than the quoted text. For instance, the
bit below is not a reply to my mail. It is a reply to a statement in
another sub-thread about validity of usability tests. And it is in the
reply to my mail. I read it, and was quite confused, as this is not a
statement from me.

-- dobey