Re: [Usability] [Yet Another] New File Chooser Design

Hi ~

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 23:46 -0700, Luke Hutchison wrote:
> [[Initial (long) disclaimer]]

<snip>disclaimer</snip>

Phew!  I would start looking into legal work before UI stuff with
disclaimers like that.  ;-)

If you're looking for discussion on your file chooser as a replacement
for what we already have working then yes it's a bit too late.  That
kind of stuff needs to get punted to the next release so we can all have
a little time off from that thread. :-)  It's not that we've already
thought of all your ideas, just that we're running into a deadline that
I'm sure you understand.

However if you'd just like to discuss some ideas you've got, then people
on this list might be up for it.  However I'd shorten your proposal to a
more digestible size for that discussion, or perhaps just a few ideas
you'd like to work on.

It's great to see this kind of work put into the file chooser design,
thanks for your proposal.

~ Bryan