Re: [Usability] Re: The importance of good mouse acceleration

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 10:46 +0100, Jonathan Vaughan wrote:

[...]
> In fact, I would suggest the
> following simple Usability Test for any replacement acceleration algorithm and UI:
>
> 1. Take someone who has been using Windows/Mac every day for at least two
> years, and who is happy with their mouse acceleration.
[...]
——
Please oh please, why is a Windows/Mac user supposed to be the ideal
tester for anything? I don't know about Mac users (macs are not at all
big around here) but Windows users are hardly to be expected to be
greatly accustomed to good UIs, let alone to judge them—they'd be
formatting their hds en masse otherwise.

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>