[Usability] Interesting reading

Just finished reading this book Embodied interaction by Paul Durish. It
provides some insightful reading material about how people interact with
objects around them and how this relates to computing. If you got the
time I can recommend it. There are some nice design principals in there
that I personally would like to see adapted by the gnome interface. It's
not directly comprehensive but does give some pointers for future
direction.

Greetz MM