Re: [Usability] Consistency 1: more Stock items, Discard for example.

I had this idea that is so simple that maybe someone already did it,
that is to make a lot of sample .glade files showing recomended
designs for hig compliant apps. This is easy to do, can be done now
(without touching a line of code), would not force things down gtk and
glade developer throats. Then you could do a SaveConfirmAlert in one
of those .glade files.