Re: [Usability] Locating the mouse pointer when it is on the bottom of the screen?

It seems like a very good idea, we need to see if it wouldn't confuse
some users (and I don't mean compatibility, I mean distracting people
that have some eye problem or users that use screenreaders). To me it
appears to be a great idea, if the user want to hide the mouse he can
still do that putting the pointer in the side of the mouse (left hand
cursor is hidden to the left I think), and using the taskbar will be
easier.