Re: [Usability] HIG dialogs

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 14:38 -0300, Mariano Su�z-Alvarez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I am quite sure this has been worked out, I'll insist...
>
> Can some one point me to preferred instructions on how to get the exterior borders
> of the buttons in the action area of a GtkDialog to be aligned with the
> borders of the rest of the dialog in a way that does not break when one
> changes the theme?

I don't think I have the answer you want, but I have three leads.

1. HIG hides example glade in CVS.
   web-devel-2/content/projects/gup/hig/glade
   try windows.glade

2. HIG 1.0 had some technical details that I do not see in HIG 2.0
   http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/layout.html
      Spacing and Alignment > Technical Details for Proper Layout

3. Steal.
   My usual solution.  Find an app that does it right and open up the
   glade.  You should have some glade files ready for stealing in
   share/.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.