Re: [Usability] ^_^ mew-mew (-:

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, David Christian Berg wrote:

> Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:13:44 +0200
> From: David Christian Berg <david berg gmx net>
> To: elanthis awesomeplay com
> Cc: usability gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Usability] ^_^ mew-mew (-:
>
> On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 18:55, elanthis awesomeplay com wrote:
> > I love to dance, read poetry, make people laugh, and hug as many people a day as i can.
> > archive password: 87775
>
> ok, how did this find it's way to the usability list?

Because there are between 20-40 emails for moderation every day and the
interace to mailman sucks and it is likely the me or one of the other
moderators let one through by mistake.

The number of mails to be moderated could easily be cut down to 5 or less
if a sysadmin could be found to configure things more strictly only I
dont know who to ask.  I'm sure it would save hundreds of hours for all
the moderated lists.

So who am I supposed to ask?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan