Re: [Usability] The menubar, and windows vs. applications
- From: Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org>
- To: Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- Cc: Jn By <jxdxbx yahoo com>, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] The menubar, and windows vs. applications
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:21:38 +0100
> Well, I totally agree with you but I just wonder: wouldn't it need to
> rewrite (at least partially) almost every applications to have them work
> with an application menu ala Mac ? Would it be worth then ?
I really don't like the mac way of doing it but I'm pretty sure it's not
that hard to achieve. There was IIRC a hack for Gnome 1.x (or maybe
Gnome2.x with sawfish, can't remember exactly) to do this.
Computer Science Student
] [Thread Prev