Re: [Usability] [Fwd: Microsoft pockets an IM patent (fwd)]

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 11:04, Calum Benson wrote:
> Damn, and I used to like this feature....

Well, where's the problem ? You leave in Ireland, don't you ? And this
patent doesn't apply to the EU, does it ?

So what's the problem ?

PS: that's a real question. Being an Irish citizen myself, I'd like to
understand how this patent affects me concretely, if anyone knows.