[Usability] Not selectable/listable windows in metacity

[ I don't really know if this is the right place to ask this, but metacity
  seems to have no mailing list, and I must ask before filling any bug report ]

Hi; I'm a Gnome user from a long time by now, and I realy like Metacity. The
only thing that bothers me is the lack of a no-selectable/listable window
option.

Let me explain; I like to watch TV with XawTV while I'm working (and I use 9
desktops; I know it's too much, but that's the way I've been working since I
get into the college), so I put XawTV in all the desktops, and I use the
"Always on top" feature from it.

The problem is, when I change desktops, XawTV gets selected. Always. And when
I'm switching windows with Alt+Tab, I would like that XawTV wasn't in the
list.

I feel that this is something simple, and maybe I can add the feature myself,
but I want to know: a) if the feature is not already implemented, b) if
someone else is not working in it, and c) if I implement it, would it be
included (and d], if it's not going to be included, why?)

Thanks in advance.

Canek
--
I'm free -- and freedom tastes of reality.
		-- The Who