[Usability] About Bug Buddy usability and texts

	Hi! I want to ask some questions to you, usability gurus :)

First, current Bug Buddy, when updating its bugzilla files, show three
nested dialogs:

	Aks the user to update --> Update Progress --> Confirmation with
OK

	I'm going to change this, to include some status info when
checking for updates (users with firewalls dropping packect to port 80
don't see any info from the program until connect is timeout. I know
this is a strange condition, but I want to solve it).
	What do you think is the best UI for this?

And the second question is about texts. Just now, the first druid page
ask for a the type of the bug:

1) The application has a wrong behaviour
2) The documentation is wrong
3) The translation is wrong
4) Request a missing feature
5) Debug a crashed or running application (experts only)

	2 --> adds doc keyword
	3 --> adds i18n keyword
	4 --> sets seveity as an enhancement
	5 --> goes to debug page

What I want to ask if about new possible type of bugs, and texts for
different templates in each case. Just now, we are using always:
		        "Description of Problem:\n\n\n"
                        "Steps to reproduce the problem:\n"
                        "1. \n"
                        "2. \n"
                        "3. \n\n"
                        "Actual Results:\n\n\n"
                        "Expected Results:\n\n\n"
                        "How often does this happen?\n\n\n"
                        "Additional Information:\n");

	And the last one, I want to add some warning about privacy,
because bugzilla will show the name, email and in some cases, a
backtrace from the crased app. I want to warn the user, but with a text
that doesn't discourage him about sending the report. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas

----- End forwarded message -----