[Usability]Shutdown context menu

Hi all,

I recently noticed that the context menu of the shutdown button only
consists of two or three standard items. It occured to me that it would be
nice to have quick access to logout/halt/reboot (without confirmation) by
placing those items in that button's context menu.

What do you think? Shall I file an RFE for this?

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778