[no subject]

1) Do a nice flag, or just the name of the layout.  If
the users want to change the flag, then point them at
the png you're using and ask them to customize the
flag there.  No GUI need.
2) Sergey said that there was no GUI for this one.
3) Either you can show the preview on real time, or
you should not show it.  It doesn't looks like
something useful anyway, so I guess that the best idea
is just to dig it out.  If you want to keep it, maybe
you should generate png or svg's for each layout,
store them, and show them at request, instead of
generating a whole ps, and using ggv.
4) That may be useful.  1 checkbox.
5) needs no GUI.  Just pick an unused, sane, hotkey
and document it.

I also don't understand what's all these
groups/layouts/primary/secondary businness, so I guess
users don't care anyway.

For the tabs' name (Option #1, etc.), I don't see what
other options you can have that make you use a
notebook at all.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela