Re: [Usability] Persona links

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:14:34PM +0100, Calum Benson wrote:
> > A collection of useful links about personas, for anyone who's
> > interested...
> >
> > http://www.stcsig.org/usability/topics/personas.html
>
> btw, I'm also finding that "about face 2.0" is good since it's a more
> applied/concrete book about the topics in "inmates running the asylum"
> ("inmates" is kind of a rant, "about face 2.0" is more of a practical
> how-to book like "designing from both sides of the screen")

I was very disappointed to find out that AF2.0 was released only a few weeks
after I had to re-purchase the first edition because it was "borrowed" [1].

  :-)

- Jeff

[1] I like to think of it as an involuntary donation to the well-being of
users everywhere.

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

                   No match for "LINUSWEARSTHEPANTS.ORG".