Re: [Usability] making the conceptual model more concrete

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 12:30:04AM -0500, Gregory Merchan wrote:
> The last time I tried this [1], I got monkeycrap [2] flung in my
> face.

Well, whatever. People flame, it's the internet.

Anyway, the proposed conceptual model change is a rationale for some
UI reworking. What are the concrete changes that are justified by said
rationale? This is a fairly focused question it seems like.

I'm not asking for a mailing list thread on it, simply suggesting that
a good descriptive writeup with pretty pictures might make it a lot
easier for developers to visualize. Right now I'm not sure we
understand exactly what those model diagrams imply.

Havoc