Re: [Usability] Presentation: "What next for GNOME usability?"
- From: Lars Weber <lars brokenbits de>
- To: "Calum Benson" <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: <usability gnome org>, <guadec-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Presentation: "What next for GNOME usability?"
- Date: 20 Jun 2003 01:50:07 +0200
"Calum Benson" <calum benson sun com> wrote:
> The slides from the presentation I gave at GUADEC are now online, along with
> an unpleasantly-formatted HTML version of my paper :)
The images of the "Conceptual Models"/"Mental Models" diagrams in the
paper aren't loading. Would be nice if those links could be fixed because
in the slides the diagrams are almost to small to read :-)
] [Thread Prev