[Usability] Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
I also suspect that having multiple roots will be the best solution.
However, that doesn't rule out that we should do some experimenting and
thinking about alternative solution.
Looking at other file managers do and what people here think it seems
like multiple roots and tree-follows-view behaviour is the current
"best" solution. But lets do some more thinking before finalizing this.

Why not just implement a folder tree view ala every version of macos so that any folder you are viewing can be a tree? Seems alot more useful to me at least.
dave