Re: [Usability] Re: [Epiphany] A Safari Through Safari...

> > About 1. I think we should go in that direction after 2.4. There are
> > some problems to solve about editing (for example the two add buttons
> > you was complaining about) but with Seth help I'm sure we will be able
> > to come with something good.
>
> I hate to bring this up again. But one thing that concerns me is how
> you and active epiphany is. I really hope that this won't be stifled
> too much by being part of the desktop release(if that is decided).
> As part of the desktop release it would be 2 or 3 months until
> you can start properly hacking again, ie. adding new features. It's
> not up to me but I think that it would be a lot better to hack
> towards 2.6. This bookmarks system will take time to get right...

I think it's time to work on stabilize epiphany and fix small ui
details.
My opinion is that our bookmark system is going in the right direction
but it needs to mature. Redesign something not tested enough is not
likely to improve it much.
I think current bookmarks are good enough for a 1.0 release. They are
far from perfect but, with the menu work around, it does not have major
usability problems. I have probably no clue about user interfaces, but I
tend to trust Seth on these things.

It's not up to me to decide if that's good enough for GNOME 2.4, I decided
to stop advocating epiphany inclusion.

Marco