Re: [Usability] Foobar Menu Layout

Hello Alan,

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

> > Fortunately OOo 1.1 supports PDF export natively... hopefully this can
> > become the BOBW.
>
> I am not familiar with this acronym.

Hmm, I suppose I should stop assuming that every GNOME user is a Trekkie.
;)

> worlds" but while PDF is suitable for many suitations (and I would rather
> push PDF than Microsoft) it is unsuitable if you intend to do any further
> editing or collaboration.

You are right, of course. On top of that PDF doesn't support transition
effects / animations etc. that people have come to expect from
presentations. Oh well...

..I wonder if it would be possible to somehow provide an OOo import-filter
to MSO-users?

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778