RE: [Usability] Nautilus UI enhancement feature request

> From: Eugenia Loli-Queru [mailto:eloli hotmail com]
>
> Hello,
> please someone add an arrow looking down in the drop-down button named
> "Information" in Nautilus' sidepanel. See the "Information"
> button on the
> nautilus screenshot here:
> http://img.osnews.com/img/3721/gnome1.png > (on the
> window that
> says "network:///)
> This "Information" is just not clear enough that it is a
> drop-down menu (it
> is easily mistaken for a button or simply an unclickable
> header). Please add
> that arrow or something equivelant to show more clearly what it is.

That makes sense to me. Sounds like something for bugzilla.

> Another Nautilus feature request: Can someone please patch
> Nautilus to let
> us move its two toolbars side-by-side instead of one on top
> of the other? I
> like to have vertical screen estate on my desktop, as my
> monitors are 4:3.
> ;-)
> And maybe the option to take out the word "Location" which
> takes so much
> space...

Again, bugzilla unless you want to have a big discussion about it here
first.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com
Remember to use the "Reply To All" feature with mailing lists.