Re: [Usability] losing gnome-panel by unsticking

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Nick Belshaw wrote:

> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:14:21 +0100 (BST)
> From: Nick Belshaw <Nick Belshaw earth ox ac uk>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] losing gnome-panel by unsticking
>
> apologies if this has already been dealt with but I could not find
> any solutions in the archive.
>
> I am using Gnome with RH7.2 and Sawfish.
> I occassionaly lose the gnome-panel by unwittingly unsticking it!

Are you running Gnome2?  RedHat 7.2 is quite old.

I was fairly sure that Gnome 2 prevented you from losing the last
panel.

This list is for discussing how to improve usability in Gnome.

There are other lists (I am not sure which exactly) for user questions and
problem solving, from the way you put your question I dont think this was
really the list you were looking for.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan